What is difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer Check? In accordance with CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two methods to test lighting effects lighting fixtures for photometric guidelines: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Process. What’s distinction between them? On this page LISUN business gives a short release:
1. What is the exam theory difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The principle of your Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination method is to measure the illuminance of any a number of point on the integrating sphere, compute the glowing flux in a specific wavelength, and lastly compute the total luminous flux of the source of light, although the Goniophotometer normally procedures the light strength submission of your luminaires and calculates the luminous flux of your luminaires
2. How to decide on the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or the Goniophotometer to check the lighting fixtures?
The Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere technique is suitable for individual Light emitting diodes, reasonably modest Brought lights and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 test rate is extremely fast and normally can done one dimensions below 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer is acceptable for screening of large lighting fixtures such as great-tension mercury lighting fixtures, salt lights and Brought street luminaires with greater dimension accuracy. Most 3rd-celebration tests companies and large nationwide labs generally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Vanity mirror Sort C goniphotometer.
3. What is the test variables for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can appraise the subsequent variables:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Shade Percentage, Optimum Wavelength, Fifty percent Data transfer, Dominating Wavelength, Color Wholesomeness, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Variety Check
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Glowing Potential, EEI, Power Efficiency Class, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Performance, Pupil Element, Cirtopic Flux, Vegetation Expansion Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electric powered: Voltage, Present, Potential, Energy Component, Displacement Element, Harmonic
• Brought visual maintenance examination: Flux VS time, CCT Compared to time, CRI VS time, Energy VS time, Strength Element Compared to time, Current Or efforts and Flux Performance Or time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Kind C goniophotometer can study the pursuing factors:
Luminous Power Data, Luminous Power Circulation, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Productivity, Luminance Syndication, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Constraint Contours Glare, Greatest Proportion of Range to Elevation, Equivalent Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Illumination Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Effective Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, and so on.
4. What’s the lumen examination accuracy difference for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer?
The two Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer system can analyze lumen, but the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere is definitely the comparable lumen examination technique, so if the EUT luminaires stats are much variation compared to normal twjujt lamp, or the EUT luminaires beam position is significantly smaller, then this examination threshold will likely be bigger, whilst the Goniophotometer technique is the complete lumen check strategy, the lumen analyze final results may well be more accuracy compared to Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere analyze technique.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has become firmly accredited by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed according to CIE, IEC along with other worldwide or federal specifications. All goods passed on CE qualification and authenticated from the 3rd party lab.